January 21, 2016 § Leave a comment
I want to review what sleeping around Raleigh and Durham has taught me about myself and what I’m capable of.
- I’m attractive. The beard, the eyes, the height. A lot of very attractive girls want to be with me. And while I’ve always seen myself as attractive, this experience has shown me that I’m even more desirable than I thought. That is, if the number and quality of women that have sex with me is any indication.
- I’m intelligent. Once again, this is something I’ve known. But what I didn’t realize is that the vast majority of single men in their 20’s are either awkward and bad at sex or total douchebags. I’ve been told many times that I’m a very rare combination of interesting and sexual. I think there are two main reason for this. First, I really am a catch. Second, most intelligent and attractive men settle down and find some beautiful girl before 25. Guys like me are too focused on travel and enjoying life.
- Sex is better outside of a relationship. When girls are having sex with you for the first time (especially when they just met you) they want rough sex. I’ve had multiple girls tell me that they like when I “pound” them. They all used that exact word, too. It’s very common to hear things like “have your way with me” or “destroy me” during sex. I even had a girl ask me to choke her. Maybe it’s because I look masculine, so I attract women who want to be manhandled. Whatever it is, my experience has shown me that women really like to “fuck”, then maybe make love.
- I have game. First of all, if my experience with dating and generally with meeting new women has taught me anything, it’s that the whole “pick up artist” movement is fucking retarded. If you’re a generic and unattractive person, perhaps pick up lines might help you. But you’d be better off taking a year to focus on yourself and figure your own shit out. When I meet a new girl or go on a date I’m never thinking about what to say. I’m just myself. And if being yourself isn’t enough to attract women then guess what, time to focus on YOU.
I’m still working on figuring myself out. But I have enough life experiences and personal passions that I can just talk to a girl like I would speak to anyone else and they will be attracted to me. Of course, step 1 is always be attractive. And if you’re a 20 something guy just go to the gym, diet, and grow some facial hair(if that fails get tattoos). Women will come.
So when I say I have “game”, I just mean I’m attractive, well spoken, and interesting. I’m a weirdo. I know that. And I embrace it. And because I’m also attractive girls like it. People like it. Understanding this has been a big breakthrough for me and how I interact with other people.
- I’m a really fucking good kisser. So far I’m batting 100% when I kiss a girl. I have yet to kiss a girl and not end up fucking her. I’ve had girls tell me after the fact that my kiss made them want to fuck me right then and there. There’s no secret to this one. It’s just like fucking– some of us are blessed.